|Mobile Access | E-mail | Site Map | | | | | ||
Koroška cesta 160, 2000 Maribor
Phone: +386 2 22 93 840
1. Apply for individual password.
2. Complete electronic Application Form.
3. Choose your study units. Please read the instructions before selecting your study units!
4. Print out the fully completed Application Form with Learning Agreement.
5. Obtain signature from Erasmus academic coordinator at your home university. A university stamp is also required
6. Request a Transcript of Records from your home university. The transcript can be in any form including computer print outs from your university registry's office. It must be written in English.
7. Fill in the English language self-evaluation form, print it out and sign it.
8. Make a copy of your identity document (identity card, passport).
9. All required documents:
a. Application Form,
b. Transcript of Records,
c. English language self-evaluation form
d. Copy of your identity document (identity card, passport)
must be sent by your Erasmus coordinator to the following email address: email@example.com
Deadlines: first semester: 1st July, second semester: 1st December (For students from Turkey: first semester: 1st June second semester: 1st November!).
Your documents will be reviewed by the main International Relations Office and by the selected host faculty. In case you are accepted for Erasmus study at the University of Maribor, we will send you an Erasmus acceptance letter (sent via normal post, to home address).
You will be informed about the accommodation possibilities when receiving your Erasmus acceptance letter and other needed documents.
More information about study, programmes and courses can be found in the section "Faculties information". There you can also find a list of Erasmus faculty coordinators and their contacts. In case of any questions regarding subjects, learning agreement, lessons etc., feel free to them.
UNIVERSITY OF MARIBOR
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE
Slomškov trg 15